Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers. These are sent from our web server and stored on your device as shown below. We use different cookies:
- Session cookies are a temporary cookie that ends when you close your browser or app.
- Permanent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them or expire.
- Pre-Cookies are cookies set by the website you visit.
- Third-part cookies are cookies set by a third-part page.
- Web beacons are small transparent graphic images that can be found in e-mail.
Similar techniques are techniques that store information in your browser or in your device in a manner similar to cookies and web beacons.
The cookies we use usually improve the services we offer you. Some of our services require cookies to work, while others are available to make our services more flexible for you.
Your browser or device will usually allow you to change the settings for the usage and scope of cookies. Go to the settings of your browser or device to learn more about adjusting the settings for cookies. For example, you can choose to block all cookies, accept only first-party cookies, or delete cookies when you close your browser.
Keep in mind that some services might not work if you block or delete cookies.
K-FAB Scandinavia protects your personal privacy. This data protection policy explains how we collect and use personal data. For questions regarding privacy and data protection, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you contact us, for example to purchase a product or service, you agree to our Data Protection Policy and our processing of your personal information. You also agree that K-FAB Scandinavia uses electronic communication channels to send information to you.
To offer you our services and products, we need to process your personal information as below. We do this with huge account of your integrity.
Collection and use of data
This data protection policy covers data collected online and offline, including personal information that we may collect through multiple channels, such as websites, social media, phone or email contacts, and events / fairs. We may combine personal data collected in a way (such as a website) with personal data collected in another way (example; fairs, customer meetings).
Information you provide to us: You can directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself and your company in a variety of ways, such as when you make a request for a product or service that we sell when you order something from our website, notifies you that you want to receive newsletters, interact with our social media, buy, lease or receive funding, or contact us by mail, letter or phone. This information may be:
- Person and contact information such as name, date of birth, social security number, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number and position of the company.
- Information about products / services details regarding the products or services you have purchased / shown interest in purchasing.
- Financial information - any credit, debts or negative payment history.
- Historical information- Previous purchase, payment and credit history
- Device information – example; IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution
- Geographic Information- Your geographical location
he information you provide us, the information we collect about you, as well as information about the products / services and the financial information is generally necessary to enter into a contractual relationship with us, while the other information we collect generally is necessary for other purposes, as described below.
|Purpose of treatment|
Legal basis for treatment
|To confirm your identity and verify your personal and contact information.||Carry out our contractual obligations towards you|
|To fulfill our obligations to our customers and suppliers, as well as to provide our customers and other stakeholders with information, products and services.||Carry out our contractual obligations towards you|
|To ensure that content is presented effectively to you and your device.||Carry out our contractual obligations towards you|
|To conduct risk analysis, prevent fraud and risk management.||Follow applicable legislation and other legitimate interests|
|To comply with applicable legislation, such as anti-money laundering and accounting laws.||Follow applicable legislation|
Vi kan, för att kunna utföra våra åtaganden gentemot våra kunder och övriga intressenter, komma att överföra till, eller dela informationen med tredje part såsom leverantörer eller underleverantörer, auktoriserade återförsäljare och distributörer eller serviceleverantörer. Vi vidtar alla rimliga legala, tekniska och organisatoriska åtgärder för att säkerställa att uppgifterna hanteras säkert och med en adekvat skyddsnivå vid överföring till eller delning med sådana tredje parter.
Myndigheter. Vi kan komma att lämna nödvändig information till berörda myndigheter om vi är skyldiga att göra det enligt lag eller om du har godkänt att vi gör det.
Vad vi INTE kommer att göra med uppgifterna. K-FAB Scandinavia kommer inte att sälja den insamlade informationen till tredje part.
K-FAB Scandinavia is handling the data within the EU / EEA. K-FAB Scandinavia takes all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection.
How long do we save the data?
We save data as long as it is necessary to meet the purpose for which the data was collected, or to fulfill our commitments and as long as required by statutory storage times, especially as regards accounting requirements.
Your rights of access, rectification and deletion
- Right to access your data. You are entitled to request a copy of the information K-FAB Scandinavia has about you and verify the information we have about you
- Right to rectification. You are entitled to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
- Right to be deleted ("The right to be forgotten"). You are entitled to request the deletion of your personal data for those cases where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. However, there may be legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting parts of the data. These obligations may come from accounting and tax legislation. What we do then is to block the data we are required to save, from being used for purposes other than fulfilling such legal obligations.